‘I Told Him He Was Like A Father To Me But He Didn’t Listen’- 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Step-Father

emafolomi

The police from the Agbado division of Ogun State has arrested a 40-year-old man, Victor Emafolomi, for allegedly raping his wife’s daughter, Keji.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect was apprehended on Sunday by the police from the Agbado division after the mother of the victim reported the case.

Keji lived with her mother and Emafolomi on Olukososi Street, Jafa, Agbado, in the Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The victim was threatened that she would be killed if she informed her mother which made it possible for Emafolomi to rape her twice in October as the girl was scared of death.

It was gathered that the first time she was raped, Keji was at a shop where she was learning hairdressing within the community when her stepfather called her on the telephone to come home to prepare lunch for him.

While the teenager was immersed in the cooking, Emafolomi reportedly descended on her and dragged her into the bedroom.

She said, “That afternoon, he was drunk. He beat me up when I resisted. I explained to him that he was like a father to me, but he didn’t listen.  He used a pillow to cover my mouth and raped me. He said he would kill me if I told my mother about the rape.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Ambibola Oyeyemi, said the case would be transferred to the command’s headquarters in Eleweran, Abeokuta, for further investigation.

The post ‘I Told Him He Was Like A Father To Me But He Didn’t Listen’- 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Step-Father appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.



from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2edgK1N
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post