‘Why I Run A Facebook Page For Republican Candidate, Donald Trump’- Reno Omokri

trump-and-omokri

A former special assistant to the immediate past president on new media, Reno Omokri has disclosed why he is a strong supporter of the Republican candidate in the US presidential election, Donald Trump.

Mr. Omokri, who runs a Facebook page called ‘Africans for Trump’,  in an interview with BBC revealed that Donald Trump has his support because of the conservative policies Trump will bring.

“I support Donald Trump because I think he’s going to have conservative policies,” he said.

“He’s going to nominate conservative Supreme Court justices, he’s also going to overturn Supreme Court judgments like Roe v Wade.”

He also spoke on the possible reasons why majority of the African-American populace is supporting Hillary Clinton.

“I’m not African American. I’m African so my background is African. I was in Nigeria for 4 years as a spokesman to the Nigerian President, President Jonathan,” he said.

When accused of supporting a man who boasts of tax evasion, Omokri quickly responded in defense of the Republican Presidential candidate.
“Yeah, I pay my tax.” said Omokri.
According to Omokri, Trump never boasted of tax evasion.
“He said that he followed the law. There were loopholes in the law and he followed that law.
“Who made that law? People like Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton

The post ‘Why I Run A Facebook Page For Republican Candidate, Donald Trump’- Reno Omokri appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.



from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2e2aH4S
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post