‘I Lost My Virginity At 28 Years And I Was Ashamed’ – Singer, Asa

Nigerian singer, Asa has revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 28 and was not proud of it.
Media personality Funmi Iyanda shared a clip of the intriguing never before seen interview she had with  her in 2015.
Asa get real honest about a number of things including losing her virginity at the age of 28, dealing with depression and more.

She said, “I never wanted to date any artiste. On the day I lost my virginity, I called my manger, Janet to tell her and she was surprised that I was a very late starter. I also called my mum and she didn’t have any advice, she said, “it will be painful at first’, and I was there wondering what she was saying.
 
“I am ashamed to say I lost my virginity at 28, so don’t clap for me. Perhaps one of the reasons why I lost my virginity that late was because I was shy and somewhere else where I was too focused on my career that I didn’t even think about having sex.”
 Watch video below

The post ‘I Lost My Virginity At 28 Years And I Was Ashamed’ – Singer, Asa appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.



from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2zxFmxv
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post