The Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) has arrested a 31-year-old woman, Bose Christopher, for alleged involvement in cultism, 24 hours to her proposed wedding ‘introduction’ in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
The suspect was arrested during the initiation of cult members in a hotel.
She had gone to the initiation ceremony with a boyfriend when she was arrested alongside other suspected cultists.
The accused while being paraded alongside 30 other members of the cult group at the police headquarters, Eleweran in Abeokuta said;
“It is true, I went with my boyfriend to the party and it is also true that my wedding introduction was scheduled to hold the following day I went to the ceremony with my boyfriend,” she said.
But Miss Christopher denied being a member of the cult group or knowing that her boyfriend, who she claimed she started a relationship with two weeks earlier, was a cultist.
UNIBEN Professor, Paul Otasowie Shot Dead By Gunmen
“I met him (boyfriend) about two weeks ago and I never knew he is a cult member. He just called me after I closed from the shop to join him at the party,” she said.
The suspect who claimed to be a fashion designer, also disclosed that her intended husband had since stopped communicating with her since her arrest by the police.
The post [PHOTO] Bride-To-Be Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation In Ogun appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.
from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2xjxXQR
via IFTTT