‘Buhari Approved My Meeting With Malami To Ensure My Reinstatement’ – Maina

President Muhammadu Buhari approved the meeting between the embattled ex-Chairman of the defunct Pension Reform Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina and the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malaimi.

The ex-pension boss said this in continuation of the video he sent to Channels TV, where he had before told Buhari that he has a lot to expose to him.

According to Maina, who is currently wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Malami paid him a visit during which he (Maina ) told him about the N1.3 trillion.

“When this government came in, the President [Buhari Muhammadu] gave the nod that ‘go and sit down with Maina, I’ve given you the approval.’

“They sat down with me after the security agencies had cleared me.

[VIDEO] Maina Speaks From Hiding, Begs Buhari To Give Him A Chance To Prove Innocence

“Nobody has ever taken me to court in Nigeria, I want Nigerians to know; I have never been taken to any court of law.

“I have sued all the security agencies that they are talking about and I have won, I have four court judgments.”

Maina said, “As soon as this current government decided to sit with me, after the meeting, I told them that I would not allow them to return to Nigeria without giving them a gift.

“I told them I will give them something and the Minister of Justice (Malami ) laughed and he asked what the gift was.

“I gave him a document and said go here and here; that there is N1.3 tn which they want to steal because they have been stealing every year.

“He was shocked and said it wasn’t possible but I told him that sir, with all due respect, could you try what I said?

“The minister thought it wasn’t possible but when he got back, he realised that I gave him the correct information.”

The post ‘Buhari Approved My Meeting With Malami To Ensure My Reinstatement’ – Maina appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.



from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2AjgvBl
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post