‘I Will Never Leave APC Like Atiku’ – Adamawa Governor Tells Buhari

Governor Jibrilla Bindow of Adamawa State has vowed not to defect from the All Progressives Congress following the exit of ex-Vice-President Atiku Abubakar from the party.

Bindow debunked the rumor that he would follow Atiku when he spoke with state house correspondents after a closed-door meeting with President Buhari on Tuesday, November 28.

[OPINION] Atiku, Atikulation & Other Stories By Reuben Abati

The governor said he will remain in APC for the rest of his life.

Let me talk about Atiku first before myself. The former vice president is more than matured enough to decide whatever he wants to decide for himself. As far as I am concerned, I am one of the founding fathers of APC. When I was in the senate, we were the ones, alongside the current Senate President that worked very hard to ensure that all members of the national assembly; that we agreed to move to APC, so, I cannot see any reason why, today, that the house I built, that I will leave. So I am in APC for the rest of my life, period.” he said

The post ‘I Will Never Leave APC Like Atiku’ – Adamawa Governor Tells Buhari appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.



from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2igENF8
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post