[PHOTO] Shock As Anglican Priest Slumps, Dies After Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra

An Anglican priest, Ven Ernest Ezumezu of Nnewi diocese, reportedly collapsed and died while preaching.

The clergyman reportedly died on Saturday, November 25, while preaching during a wedding.

The priest was said to have collapsed in the middle of his sermon and was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
[PHOTO] Shock As Nigerian OAP Is Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti

His son, Tochukwu Ezumezu, took to Facebook to mourn his father’s passing.

He wrote: “Is with joy in my heart I announce the call of my Hero,The Gospel Dispenser, The Father of multitude. My Father,my friend, my doctor, my councillor, my prayer partner, my love, my Mentor. He left the way every minister wishes to go. Celebrate my Father with me”

In another post, Tochukwu wrote: “I send this pix to him when I said to him, I love You.i have no regret when I say am proud the way you went. Papa of all goes.”

Others who knew him also took to Facebook to mourn the loss.

The post [PHOTO] Shock As Anglican Priest Slumps, Dies After Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.



from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2zIqsZG
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post