‘This Is Only Reason Why I Won’t Respect My Husband’ -Miss Nigeria, Chioma Obadi

When it comes to choosing who to date or marry, everyone has qualities which they feel the man or woman they want to spend the rest of their lives must have.

For Chioma Obiadi, current Miss Nigeria, there are certain qualities she wants her ‘Mr Right’ to have and one of them includes being smart.

Speaking in a recent interview, Chioma said if her husband is not smart, she doesn’t think she may be able to respect him.

See excerpt from the interesting interview.

Asked about falling in love, marriage and the man she may end up with

“I think love is giving, love is sacrifice and it is a decision. You cannot decide to fall in love, but you can decide to stay in love. My husband must be Godfearing and smart because if he is not smart, I may not be able to respect him.

Of course, the man must completely adore me too. I want to have two children, a girl and a boy.”

 

The post ‘This Is Only Reason Why I Won’t Respect My Husband’ -Miss Nigeria, Chioma Obadi appeared first on LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS.



from LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS http://ift.tt/2hVukif
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post